link unit

Monday, December 1, 2014

Discovering the Genital Herpes Transmission Process



In fact, genital herpes transmission can happen through skin to skin contact. The type of contact is the intimate sexual contact. It means that we may get transmitted with this disease when we have kissed, oral or genital and anus sex intercourse. It is even can be transmitted through a cut to skin sometimes. The most dangerous spreading period is when the outbreak happens. During this period, the virus will be contained inside the sores and blister.

Even though there is no clear appearance of skin of sore and blister, the genital herpes transmission still possible to happen. It may transmit into the people that come into a close contact. When the virus gets released from the skin surface, viral shedding period is happen. It may happen with occurring symptom or without any symptom. However, the virus may not spread when it is located in the nerve cell. Just change your mind that sharing things may catch you since share the toilet seat, cup, towel and bed will not infect you.
Most of you may think that your genital herpes is transmitted from your current partner. In fact, it is not an exact fact since herpes can recur. It means that you may get infected from your past partner. That is why it is difficult to find out who already transmitted you with the genital herpes. The people that infect you do not aware that since they do not get any outbreak or getting any symptom at all.
Thing get worse when you are pregnant since you may infect the baby inside your womb. However, it may only happen when you get your first infection. When this happen, you may passed genital herpes to your baby through placenta, during delivery when the affected area is on genital and skin to skin contact after giving birth. If you are infected before pregnancy period then you get lower risk to pass the virus to your baby. It is simply because you will build up the antibodies to genital herpes virus.
The antibodies will pass to the baby through placenta. If the herpes infection initial infection happens during pregnancy period, doctor will give antiviral medication. Caesarean section is also suggested when the infection attack during late pregnancy period. Different thing happen when the infection is the recurrent one. The risk of transmission will be decreased. The best way to avoid all the unwanted thing is by routinely check up and consultation with doctor to monitor the baby condition.
Just try to avoid any contact with your partner that has genital herpes during pregnancy. Even skin to skin contact when the sore and blister appear is also need to be prevented. Using condom can be one solution to prevent the infection. Condom can be a way out to decrease the transmission risk even when there is no genital herpes sore or blister appear. It is a great way to deal with the asymptomatic viral shedding.

1 comment:

  1. I'm short of words to express the goodness of God in my life. I was diagnosed of herpes simplex virus 4 years ago. Which was the worst time in my life. I became worried,distress,felt so rejected,dirty and pity by so many,friends,family and most all my lovely girlfriends. I started keeping in touch with many hospitals,tried many solutions,and consulted many medical practitioners to get ride of my HSV virus,none of the ativiral treatment could cure me .I started trying fruits and herbs, and with time became very interested in herbs for solutions,to get ride of my HSV. I thought my life was gonna end there, i became worried and couldn't sleep at night. On faithful Sunday morning,when the appointed time came for my breakthrough, my lovely girlfriend, crystal who visited me home came up with a good news with her HSV test result negative. I was shocked,but so happy to have seen that. I wouldn't believe if I haven't seen the result and that would have being my worst mistake in life. She told me it was the work of an herbalist in Africa,Dr.Elabe. who prepared the HSV cured and sent it to her through the DHL. I became very interest and went online to search for natural ways for my cure then I saw a testimony of a lady comments on how she was cured from cancer by the same herbalist, then,I quickly email him@
    Dominicelabeherbalhome4all@gmail.com.
    its med.are very active with immune booster with no site effect.contact him for the solution to all your sickness. He cures all viruses and diseases
    Dominicelabeherbalhome4all@gmail.com
    Is a God sent in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition Genital herpes sign on male genital head should be early recognize...