link unit

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Various Genital Herpes Test



One of common sexually transmitted disease is genital herpes. If you want to know earlier about this disease then you better know the kind of genital herpes test that possible to take. Test is needed since most people who have this disease do not know that they already infected by the virus. It is possible since it may come without any symptom. 

Having no symptom does not mean that you will not infected other. You can be contagious and infect other people without being aware of it. Some other may get mistaken to recognize the symptom with other type of disease. You better consult with your health care provider to hold the test. The test is even needed when you have sores on your genital part.
Mainly, there are two types of genital herpes test that you can take. Those tests are as follow:
Cell culture test
Cell culture need sample of cells from the sore. The sample will be examined under the microscope.
PCR blood test
PCR blood test will look for the virus DNA to find out whether you really have genital herpes disease or not. This type of test is recognized as the most common and accurate test.
Antibody test
This test worked by examines the antibodies. An antibody is protein that produced by your immune system that response toward infection. During the test, the direct fluorescent antibody will be tested. The sample of cell will be added with HSV antibodies and fluorescent dye. When the virus is attacked you then the antibodies will stick to it and glowing on microscope examination.
From antibody test, you can find out what type of HSV virus that attacking you. HSV 2 virus patient will have more outbreaks than the HSV 1. HSV 1 will infect the genital part through oral sex while HSV 2 will infect you through vaginal or anal sex. Nowadays, HSV virus is also can be tested through examination on tears, saliva and urine.

3 comments:

  1. I was suffering from hiv/aids my pcv which is my blood level was very high, i was worried about my cd4count and viral load.. i heard about the power of Dr LOSA healing medicine i apply for it and the doctor gave me the medicine and spiritual healing prayers to say and told me that the power of the healing drugs can cure my hiv/aids and he also told me to for get about the pcv, cd4 and viral load.. i really used the medicine and i was cure from hiv/aids i urge you all to get the DR healing medicine, you reach the great man that produce the healing medicine through his email address at: dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com or Whatsapp him on +2349056464736 his there for you
    DOCTOR LOSA CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. Hepatitis
    6 Diabetes
    7 LOVE SPELL
    8 IF YOU NEED YOUR EX LOVER BACK TO LOVE YOU AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK IT'S RIGHT TIME YOU TRY HERBAL MEDICINE!!!
    I world is enough for a wise. I'm john chamber from New South Wales, Australia. I was an Herpes patient for 2years ,i suffered a great lost in applying medical treatment to get cure from the virus the blisters keeps reoccurring on me. It was too scaring having does sleepless nights with Herpes. I went through many hospitals seeking for the solution to my cure all my efforts where rendered useless. I was so frustrated, and lost my lovely wife along the line due to the bad effects of her virus. I became so ashamed of myself. I decided to check on the internet if there could be any possible remedy to this dangerous virus . Then,I came across lots of comments about Dr. Akpu's Herbs cure who's patience have recommended him of his Good work,testifying how his medicine saved their lives, and there have been living happily negative of the Herpes virus. I thought and believe I could be cure as well. Then,I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise after contacting the Dr.,I was very happy in our first chat and I believe in everything he said. He really proved to me after going through lots of pics and videos with his patients. I then ordered for his medicine , he prepared and sent it through the DHL service...it was like a jock,but now a dream come through that I'm Herpes free, I have recently been confirmed HSV negative. All thanks to God for showing me the way to Dr Akpu the great and powerful herbalist, the best herbalist, with understanding and genuine in his works.
    He cures all diseases/virus. Including HIV/AIDS, TYPHOID,WEEK ERECTION, LOW SPAM COUNT,INFERTILITY ,DIABETES ,SYPHILIS, HEPATITIS, CANCER,KIDNEY FAILURE/DISEASES, STROKE, And much more......
    Dr.Akpu power can help you @
    Phone no: +2348079594617
    E-mail
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a victim of Herpes for 3 years till I got intouched with a powerful Herbalist during my wonderful research and saw people given testimonies about his herbal redemedies. I felt reluctant at first and the next day I met another lady who wrote with Thanksgiving testified how the Herbalist cures her mum from the CANCER the PHYSICIAN THERAPIST confirmed she could only live for 2 months, lucky her health was restored after she contacted Dr. Odey Abang, my powerful Herbalist within 3 weeks and the medicine bring her back. I was moved to try on my part. Sooner,he replied back and told him all I heard. Miraculously with Faith it works for me as well. I recommend Dr Odey Abang, Most Spiritual And Intellectual Herbalist.
    He had successfully cure many through me and I saw here to make it known to you all
    Dr Odey Abang, is a step to your breakthrough.
    Contact him for your problem, he cures and bring back relationship,finiacial breakthrough and deliverance.
    Kindly contact him if you're interested in my words
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition Genital herpes sign on male genital head should be early recognize...