link unit

Monday, September 22, 2014

Understanding More about Valtrex Medicine for Genital Herpes



When you have genital herpes then Valtrex may become one of the common prescribed medications. Valtrex medicine for genital herpes can be consumed even without taking meal before. The oral suspension or caplet can be your option. Of course, each of this medicine form has its own proper dosage to consume. You better carefully pay attention to the suggested dosage to avoid unwanted effect.

To deal with genital herpes, there are exact consumption dosages to follow. You are recommended to consume 1 gram twice in a day. It is supposed to be consume 10 days especially after the initial outbreak attack. You will get more effective result when you are consuming it around 48 hours after you feel the sign or symptom of genital herpes primary outbreak.

For the recurrent outbreak, you will need 500 mg twice in daily basis. You will need to consume this medicine for genital herpes for about 3 days. Just be sure to consume it immediately after the very first sign that you can see. This medicine is also useful during the suppressive therapy. 1 gram once per day will be great for you who have normal immune level. If you have history of much recurrent outbreak around 9 or fewer then you may need to consume 500 mg once per daily basis.

1 comment:

  1. I was a victim of Herpes for 3 years till I got intouched with a powerful Herbalist during my wonderful research and saw people given testimonies about his herbal redemedies. I felt reluctant at first and the next day I met another lady who wrote with Thanksgiving testified how the Herbalist cures her mum from the CANCER the PHYSICIAN THERAPIST confirmed she could only live for 2 months, lucky her health was restored after she contacted Dr. Odey Abang, my powerful Herbalist within 3 weeks and the medicine bring her back. I was moved to try on my part. Sooner,he replied back and told him all I heard. Miraculously with Faith it works for me as well. I recommend Dr Odey Abang, Most Spiritual And Intellectual Herbalist.
    He had successfully cure many through me and I saw here to make it known to you all
    Dr Odey Abang, is a step to your breakthrough.
    Contact him for your problem, he cures and bring back relationship,finiacial breakthrough and deliverance.
    Kindly contact him if you're interested in my words
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition Genital herpes sign on male genital head should be early recognize...