link unit

Friday, September 5, 2014

Recognizing Antiviral Genital Herpes Medication



One of the most common used as genital herpes medication the antiviral one. The popular medicines are consisting of 3 types. Those are acyclovir, valaciclovir and famciclovir. However, even though those 3 medicines have the similar function but it will be available with various brand names. Those medicine works by blocking the herpes virus so that the virus cannot multiply themselves. It just stops the virus to multiply its amount but cannot definitely clear the virus from our body. 


Be sure to use the antiviral medicine as your genital herpes medication during the early episode of the symptom. Using this type of medication earlier can decrease your severe and symptom duration. Aciclovir as the oldest type of antiviral medicine will be need to be taken 5 times per day while the newer medicine like famciclovir and valaciclovir only need to be use 3 times in a day.
The antiviral medication cannot cure your herpes but can help you to get ease your pain and discomfort when the outbreak is happen. Apply it during the first outbreak to get maximum result. When you use it during the repetition of outbreak then it should be taken immediately when there is any itchy, blister, burning or tingling feels. If you have many outbreaks, you can consume it in daily basis to prevent the outbreak and decrease the risk of infecting another people. 
The same as other medicine, this antiviral medicine may result headache, nausea, vomit, fatigue, tremor, seizures and rash. If you are infected by the genital herpes during pregnancy then you may get herpes treatment during your last period to decrease the outbreak risk on delivery period. When the outbreak happens during delivery, c section surgery usually will be done. This type of surgery is done to decrease the chance of infecting the baby.

3 comments:

  1. I'm Brain from Texas. Am here to testify the goodness of God.....I was an Herpes patient for 2years ,haven taken lots of medical prescription all to no avail. I started engaging myself going from one hospital to another seeking for the solution to my cure,but the blister keeps reappearing. I was so frustrated,I lost my lovely wife along the line. I was so ashamed of myself. I decided to check on the internet if there could be any possible remedy to my cure. Then,I came across lots of comments about Dr. Akpu .............who's patience have recommended him of his Good work,testifying how his medicine saved their lives, and there have been living happily negative of the Herpes virus. I thought and believe I could be cure as well. Then,I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise after contacting the Dr.,I was very happy in our first chat and I believe in everything he said. He really prove to me after going through lots of pics and videos with his patients. I quickly ordered for his medicine , that he prepared and sent it through the DHL service...it was like a jock,but now a dream come through that I'm Herpes free, my Dr. Confirmed my HSV result negative. Am proud of you Dr Akpu the great and powerful herbalist, it's just a year now, I have not had any problems with Herpes. I'm living a happy life now. All thanks to you Dr. Akpu for your cure
    Please write Dr. Akpu for any health challenge
    Phone no: +2348079594617
    E-mail
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Is any one here suffering from any kind of STD or STI ? , Now this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solution. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr. Tokubo a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from Genital herpes, this i had suffered from for the past 2years and have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine he sent to me to drink for about 9days . 3days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Genital Herpes NEGATIVE. I'm sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Tokubo because I got to know him through a friend he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don't die in ignorance and don't let that illness take your life. Contact Dr. Tokubo through: drtokubotemple@gmail.com You can also call/whatsapp him on:+2349037990322 Thank you dr tokubo. Be kind enough to share your testimonies as you received your cure.he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,(6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL HERPES
    11) HE ALSO HAVE SPELL TO BRING BACK YOUR EX LOVER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098    Website/ www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition Genital herpes sign on male genital head should be early recognize...