link unit

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Knowing Completely about Genital Herpes?



Genital herpes is a kind of sexually transmitted disease that any person that has active sexual activity can affect. Like most of disease out there, this disease also can be seen through some general symptom. However, we may not aware that we have been attacked by the virus since there is no symptom appears. Unluckily, the virus still can attack our sexual partner without showing any sign.

The genital herpes is a sexual transmitted disease that resulting from herpes simplex type 2. This disease is even a common thing to happen in the US. The statistic shows that even 1 out of 6 people in the age from 14 up to 49 have genital herpes. You are possibly attacked by this disease when you are having sexual activity with someone that has this disease through oral, anal or vaginal.
The fluid in herpes sore is the carries of the virus. Any contact that we make with this fluid can make us attacked by the infection. The problem is your sex partner may do not know that they have herpes since they do not have any visible sore. Even though there is no visible sore, you may still get infected since the virus will be release through your skin and then infected your sex partner.
You can minimize your risk of getting this type of herpes disease by avoiding having oral, vaginal or anal sex. Try to have a long term relationship with a partner. If possible do the test of sexually transmitted disease with your partner so that you can feel safe. Another easier way to prevent the infection is using latex condom every time you have sexual activity. All of those steps can at least minimize your risk to get infected with this disease. 
Why it is said only minimize the risk? It is simply because the outbreak still possible to occur in the genital area that is not covered up by the latex condom. That is why using condom can not 100% protecting you from this type of herpes. This disease is even possible to affect your pregnancy. That is why prenatal care visit is important to do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Brain from Texas. Am here to testify the goodness of God.....I was an Herpes patient for 2years ,haven taken lots of medical prescription all to no avail. I started engaging myself going from one hospital to another seeking for the solution to my cure,but the blister keeps reappearing. I was so frustrated,I lost my lovely wife along the line. I was so ashamed of myself. I decided to check on the internet if there could be any possible remedy to my cure. Then,I came across lots of comments about Dr. Akpu .............who's patience have recommended him of his Good work,testifying how his medicine saved their lives, and there have been living happily negative of the Herpes virus. I thought and believe I could be cure as well. Then,I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise after contacting the Dr.,I was very happy in our first chat and I believe in everything he said. He really prove to me after going through lots of pics and videos with his patients. I quickly ordered for his medicine , that he prepared and sent it through the DHL service...it was like a jock,but now a dream come through that I'm Herpes free, my Dr. Confirmed my HSV result negative. Am proud of you Dr Akpu the great and powerful herbalist, it's just a year now, I have not had any problems with Herpes. I'm living a happy life now. All thanks to you Dr. Akpu for your cure
    Please write Dr. Akpu for any health challenge
    Phone no: +2348079594617
    E-mail
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition Genital herpes sign on male genital head should be early recognize...