link unit

Saturday, September 6, 2014

General Genital Herpes Symptoms



It is often difficult to recognize that you have genital herpes symptoms. Most people is even cannot notice that they have the symptom from the HSV 2 virus infection that happen for about some days up to weeks after the first contact with infected person. The outbreak that happen after several months or years is also make you difficult to recognize that you already infected by this type of herpes.

If the genital herpes symptoms happen immediately after being infected then the pain usually get severe. Starting from the blister that break open then continued with a raw and painful sore that will need several weeks to get heal. Commonly, the blister and sore of genital herpes disease will happen along with influenza symptom like fever and swollen lymph. Just be sure to be aware if the following sign visible or happen to you:
When you have raw, cracked or red on your genital then you have to be aware because it can be the symptom of genital herpes even though you do not feel the pain, itching and tingling. Be aware if your anal area has some kind of tingling and itching. The most visible symptom is the small blister that break open and resulting painful sore. This blister may show up in your genital area, rectal, thighs or buttock. 
Another area that may suffer with the blister is the inside area of urethra and tube urine. It makes you feel the pain when the urine passing the sore. Strange headaches, backaches, fatigue, influenza symptom is also another common sign of genital herpes. However, you better take the test to make sure that the symptom is caused by this genital herpes. The test is important to avoid the misunderstanding of another similar disease symptom like bladder, vaginal yeast and bacterial infection.
Come and visit the health care provider to get checked so that you can have proper health treatment. Usually, you can get the diagnose whether you are infected or not by the physical exam, blood swab test!

1 comment:

  1. I'm Brain from Texas. Am here to testify the goodness of God.....I was an Herpes patient for 2years ,haven taken lots of medical prescription all to no avail. I started engaging myself going from one hospital to another seeking for the solution to my cure,but the blister keeps reappearing. I was so frustrated,I lost my lovely wife along the line. I was so ashamed of myself. I decided to check on the internet if there could be any possible remedy to my cure. Then,I came across lots of comments about Dr. Akpu .............who's patience have recommended him of his Good work,testifying how his medicine saved their lives, and there have been living happily negative of the Herpes virus. I thought and believe I could be cure as well. Then,I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise after contacting the Dr.,I was very happy in our first chat and I believe in everything he said. He really prove to me after going through lots of pics and videos with his patients. I quickly ordered for his medicine , that he prepared and sent it through the DHL service...it was like a jock,but now a dream come through that I'm Herpes free, my Dr. Confirmed my HSV result negative. Am proud of you Dr Akpu the great and powerful herbalist, it's just a year now, I have not had any problems with Herpes. I'm living a happy life now. All thanks to you Dr. Akpu for your cure
    Please write Dr. Akpu for any health challenge
    Phone no: +2348079594617
    E-mail
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition Genital herpes sign on male genital head should be early recognize...