link unit

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Complete Understanding of Genital Herpes in Women



Most of us may do not know that there are some differences between genital herpes in women and men. The herpes simplex virus usually transmitted during close and personal contact by the exchanging of semen, saliva, vesicle fluid and cervical fluid from active lesions. The virus starts the infection and replication process by the contact of abraded skin and mucosal cell. 

In fact, genital herpes in women has 4 times bigger risk than men. For example, if non infected man and woman have intercourse with infected partner then woman will be likely to get higher risk of infected with the herpes simplex virus. That is why woman needs to be more aware of having sexual relationship with their partner. The higher risk of being infected mainly caused by these two following reasons:
Woman has greater surface
Woman genital herpes has wider surface with cell moist and mucosal cell than men.
Woman has hormonal changes
Woman has menstrual cycle period that makes some hormonal changes. The changes automatically bring some effect to the immune system. The fluctuation of the hormone level makes herpes simplex virus get easier to infect.
Primary outbreak in woman likely have longer and more painful severe than any recurrent outbreak on woman and man. Besides that, some complication is also possible to happen during the first outbreak. Herpes lesion usually happen everywhere includes the vagina, cervix, vulva, urethra and even to the thigh and buttock. Usually the first outbreak will last for about 3 weeks.
Another symptom is the rash in genital area, burning urination and swollen lymph nodes in the groin. Meningitis and inflammation of the fluid around the brain is also possible to happen during the primary outbreak.
Woman need to be aware since some genital herpes disease often get misdiagnosed as cervix inflammation, yeast infection and pelvic inflammatory disease. Besides that the herpes lesion in urethra is also commonly wrong diagnosed as urinary tract infection or a bladder dysfunction. The recurrent sometimes only resulting irritation without any rash seems to appear. The best way to identified is held some test.

4 comments:

  1. I was a victim of Herpes for 3 years till I got intouched with a powerful Herbalist during my wonderful research and saw people given testimonies about his herbal redemedies. I felt reluctant at first and the next day I met another lady who wrote with Thanksgiving testified how the Herbalist cures her mum from the CANCER the PHYSICIAN THERAPIST confirmed she could only live for 2 months, lucky her health was restored after she contacted Dr. Odey Abang, my powerful Herbalist within 3 weeks and the medicine bring her back. I was moved to try on my part. Sooner,he replied back and told him all I heard. Miraculously with Faith it works for me as well. I recommend Dr Odey Abang, Most Spiritual And Intellectual Herbalist.
    He had successfully cure many through me and I saw here to make it known to you all
    Dr Odey Abang, is a step to your breakthrough.
    Contact him for your problem, he cures and bring back relationship,finiacial breakthrough and deliverance.
    Kindly contact him if you're interested in my words
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you should try herbal remedy on that infection you got with Dr Sunday herbal centre his herbal medicine really did a good work on me which i never believed.His herbs/roots medicine really works 100 percent with no side effects contact him on drsundayherbalcenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who
    can cure Herpess drug I can’t anymore I decide to look for help then
    I found this woman post write about this great Man Called @Dr_ihonre1 telling people about him that this man have cured to
    Herpes I don’t believe that because all I have in mind is
    Herpes had no cure, thank god for my life today am Herpes
    negative through the power of Dr_ihonre1 contact this man
    for
    help because who write about him drop an email of the man I
    pick the email and emailed him for the cure this man told me
    what to do about the cure well am from Africa this man cast a
    curing spell on me and he told me that he will call me after
    the cure is done truly he did I was cured within 12hours spell,
    what a wonderful man, if you need his cure just
    email him now {drihonreherbalhome01@gmail .com} or
    WhatsApp him (+234 7064270335)I Love You So much Dr_ihonre1

    ReplyDelete

  4. I will always advise you not to decives yourself life with Herpes is worst than hail.
    Herpes is curable like wise other viruse by Dr. Akpu Power. Everyone knows him even his state Government... his widdly known,no one can doubt if He cures all the viruses. His talatent to know the power of herbs cures and test. Why not speak to dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    I'm sure you can have your testimony over there for Herpes
    He Cured me with his Herbal Medicine after 3 years of Herpes breakdown.. I'm Diamond sothem from California
    My email for more information
    Diamondson1189@gmail.con
    Whatsapp him directly via calls (cap) and see the reason you need to get Cured.

    ReplyDelete

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition Genital herpes sign on male genital head should be early recognize...