link unit

Monday, September 8, 2014

Best Treatment for Genital Herpes Disease



Treatment for genital herpes is not only possible to be gained trough medicine. In fact, you are also possible to do your own home treatment. There are several things that you can do as perfect home treatment for genital herpes disease. At least, you can reduce your discomfort during the suffer of outbreak by doing the things as follow:


First step is using several effective painkillers like ibuprofen, aspirin and acetaminophen. Do not forget to take care of the sore areas with warm salt water bathe twice per day. What you need to do this bathe therapy is ½ pint of warm water and ½ teaspoon of salt. Do not forget to choose the right clothes. The perfect one is loose fitting clothes. This type of clothes is great since it can provide free air circulation.
Another great way as treatment for genital herpes is putting the ice pack on the affected area on your body. You can simply wrap the ice pack in a piece of cloth or towel. Besides that, you will also need to take enough rest. Several preventions are also needed like never kiss your partner when they have cold sores. Never do any oral or anal sex when your partner has genital sores and always wash your hand whenever touching the infected areas.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Brain from Texas. Am here to testify the goodness of God.....I was an Herpes patient for 2years ,haven taken lots of medical prescription all to no avail. I started engaging myself going from one hospital to another seeking for the solution to my cure,but the blister keeps reappearing. I was so frustrated,I lost my lovely wife along the line. I was so ashamed of myself. I decided to check on the internet if there could be any possible remedy to my cure. Then,I came across lots of comments about Dr. Akpu .............who's patience have recommended him of his Good work,testifying how his medicine saved their lives, and there have been living happily negative of the Herpes virus. I thought and believe I could be cure as well. Then,I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise after contacting the Dr.,I was very happy in our first chat and I believe in everything he said. He really prove to me after going through lots of pics and videos with his patients. I quickly ordered for his medicine , that he prepared and sent it through the DHL service...it was like a jock,but now a dream come through that I'm Herpes free, my Dr. Confirmed my HSV result negative. Am proud of you Dr Akpu the great and powerful herbalist, it's just a year now, I have not had any problems with Herpes. I'm living a happy life now. All thanks to you Dr. Akpu for your cure
    Please write Dr. Akpu for any health challenge
    Phone no: +2348079594617
    E-mail
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition Genital herpes sign on male genital head should be early recognize...