link unit

Sunday, September 28, 2014

All You Need to Know about Genital Herpes Medication



In general, genital herpes medication categorized as a safe medication. The safe label is including the antiviral medication and outbreak treatment. Even suppressive therapy that you consume in daily basis is also categorized as a safe method. However, all medication will take its own risk. You will need to know that all medication has differences. Sufficient knowledge will prevent you from suffer because of it side effect.

Most of the genital herpes medication contain antiviral agent. Those medicines fight the genital herpes virus by blocking the herpes simplex virus reproduction ability. The usage of antiviral medication can decrease the outbreak suffer including the symptom and transmission period. If you want to get the most effective result then you can apply the antiviral medication on the early outbreak period.
The sign of primary outbreak is the pain and tingling that crawl on your skin. Even if you are categorized as the one that have more outbreaks then you can take suppressive antiviral medication. This type of medication can reduce the outbreak frequency and duration. For the primary outbreak, you can take acyclovir and valacyclovir. You may also add the famciclovir of you have recurrent outbreak.
Some effects still gained such as sore throat, nausea, headache, cold, stomach pain during the antiviral drug consumption. However, you do not need to stop the medicine. What you need to do is just taking it with food. If you feel that the effect is too much severe then you can contact your doctor to decrease the effect. You will get best suggestion of medication that perfectly matched with your condition.


2 comments:

  1. I was a victim of Herpes for 3 years till I got intouched with a powerful Herbalist during my wonderful research and saw people given testimonies about his herbal redemedies. I felt reluctant at first and the next day I met another lady who wrote with Thanksgiving testified how the Herbalist cures her mum from the CANCER the PHYSICIAN THERAPIST confirmed she could only live for 2 months, lucky her health was restored after she contacted Dr. Odey Abang, my powerful Herbalist within 3 weeks and the medicine bring her back. I was moved to try on my part. Sooner,he replied back and told him all I heard. Miraculously with Faith it works for me as well. I recommend Dr Odey Abang, Most Spiritual And Intellectual Herbalist.
    He had successfully cure many through me and I saw here to make it known to you all
    Dr Odey Abang, is a step to your breakthrough.
    Contact him for your problem, he cures and bring back relationship,finiacial breakthrough and deliverance.
    Kindly contact him if you're interested in my words
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. I will always advise you not to decives yourself life with Herpes is worst than hail.
    Herpes is curable like wise other viruse by Dr. Akpu Power. Everyone knows him even his state Government... his widdly known,no one can doubt if He cures all the viruses. His talatent to know the power of herbs cures and test. Why not speak to dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    I'm sure you can have your testimony over there for Herpes
    He Cured me with his Herbal Medicine after 3 years of Herpes breakdown.. I'm Diamond sothem from California
    My email for more information
    Diamondson1189@gmail.con
    Whatsapp him directly via calls (cap) and see the reason you need to get Cured.

    ReplyDelete

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition

Genital Herpes Sign on Male Genital Head, Step by step Recognition Genital herpes sign on male genital head should be early recognize...